- Dublin, OH, USA
- Full Time
The Clinical Director is responsible for all aspects of operation of the Hospice clinical program as well as the overall quality and compliance of clinical services. The Clinical Director will work to manage a productive, motivated, and qualified team of employees to ensure we are providing the highest level of care for our patients. This position is critical to developing and leading the Hospice strategic plan to promote growth, profitability and service excellence, while managing operational efficiencies and quality services to our patients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee the entire nursing staff for Hospice operations.
• Lead growth initiatives for Hospice services throughout Central Ohio.
• Participate in the development of organizational goals and initiatives, standards of care and policies and procedures.
• Recruit and retain qualified personnel to provide quality services to our patients.
• Assist in the implementation of and monitor compliance with policies, procedures, and standards of practice consistent with corporate and regulatory guidelines.
• Work collaboratively with company leaders and all contacts related to the care of the client to promote positive, cooperative relationships.
• Review all clinical documentation to ensure accurate and comprehensive medical documentation.
• Participate in and/or provide employee development education sessions.
• Monitor and exceed compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties, as assigned.
• Must possess a current, active Registered Nurse license in the State of Ohio.
• Minimum three years of hospice experience and one year of supervisory/management experience is required,
• Comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice is required.
The Clinical Director must be responsible, mature, flexible and possess excellent decision making, time management and communication skills. Acceptable background check, valid Ohio driver's license, personal liability insurance, and driving record which allows candidates to be covered by agency insurance policy required.
ViaQuest Hospice supports a team approach and works together with patients, families, physicians and caregivers to develop a personalized plan enabling patients to spend their final days living in comfort, and dying with dignity and respect.
ViaQuest was founded in 1999 with the sole purpose of becoming the Provider of Choice in the healthcare industry. With over 1,500 employees located in 19 counties throughout Ohio and Pennsylvania, ViaQuest has the scale and stability of a large company yet the commitment to local relationships found in a small company. Each ViaQuest location has an Executive Director with the resources and authority to deliver the customer service you demand and if desired or needed, the founder and owner, Rich Johnson, is just one phone call away. Furthermore, each ViaQuest location is only a three hour drive from the home office in Dublin, Ohio. Big Company resources with small company relationships!
Working at ViaQuest is a challenging, rewarding, and fun proposition. The management team at ViaQuest has created a unique culture that enables each employee to passionately pursue the goals of our company. We work hard. We work smart. And when it's time to play, we can do that with the best of them. ViaQuest encourages its team to use their strengths, build on their weaknesses, and have fun doing it. The camaraderie that has been generated is unmatched in the health care industry.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media