- Future Opportunities - North OH Region
- Brooklyn, OH, USA
- Full Time
ViaQuest is currently looking for a Program Supervisor to join our team! The Program Supervisor holds primary responsibility for areas of program management for the individuals served and employees. A primary area of responsibility includes personnel management, providing supervision to the Program Specialists (and others as assigned), hiring the highest quality staff and providing ongoing coaching and training. The Program Supervisor is responsible to assist the Operations Director and Business Area Executive, as applicable, in maintaining consistency in the provision of programming supports and services to the individuals served, and in communicating with employees and team members. As appropriate, interact with external sources to foster business-related relationships and increase business.
• Coach and develop employees on an ongoing basis.
• Assure that all hiring, disciplinary action and termination of employees is completed consistently and per company standards as assigned.
• Ensure that community involvement and activities are taking place for the individuals served.
• Assist with training new employees in areas of responsibility and with individual and site specific information.
• Attend team meetings, provide input and follow up as needed.
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• High School Diploma/GED required
• Past experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
• Must be responsible, mature, flexible and have a sincere desire to provide support to the individuals served.
ViaQuest was founded in 1999 with the sole purpose of becoming the Provider of Choice in the healthcare industry. With over 1,500 employees located in 19 counties throughout Ohio and Pennsylvania, ViaQuest has the scale and stability of a large company yet the commitment to local relationships found in a small company. Each ViaQuest location has an Executive Director with the resources and authority to deliver the customer service you demand and if desired or needed, the founder and owner, Rich Johnson, is just one phone call away. Furthermore, each ViaQuest location is only a three hour drive from the home office in Dublin, Ohio. Big Company resources with small company relationships!
Working at ViaQuest is a challenging, rewarding, and fun proposition. The management team at ViaQuest has created a unique culture that enables each employee to passionately pursue the goals of our company. We work hard. We work smart. And when it's time to play, we can do that with the best of them. ViaQuest encourages its team to use their strengths, build on their weaknesses, and have fun doing it. The camaraderie that has been generated is unmatched in the health care industry.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media