- ViaQuest Home Health - Central
- Dublin, OH, USA
- Full Time
ViaQuest Home Health and Hospice is looking for a Community Liaison. The Community Liaison works together with patients, families, physicians and caregivers to develop a personalized plan enabling patients to spend their final days living in comfort, and dying with dignity and respect. We are looking for a candidate that is innovative and that has a desire to take ownership in our success.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
The Community Liaison is responsible for the planning and execution of the marketing plan as directed by the Regional Director and deploying various marketing tactics, ensuring that such tactics are properly representative of company values and meet the overall organizational objectives. Other objectives include: presenting to groups or individuals identified as stake holders/customers in our industry, distributing information about our services, detailing our Home Health and Hospice services to external parties, as well as promoting the ViaQuest brand in the community. This position may also assist in developing content associated with branded newsletter outlines, direct/electronic mailers, etc.
• Minimum 21 years of age.
• High school diploma/GED required.
• Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Health related field preferred.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in sales or healthcare related field.
• Valid driver's license in state of residence.
• Personal liability insurance
• Acceptable background check and driving record which allows candidates to be covered by agency insurance policy required.
• Must have the ability to work in a demanding business and under deadline pressure. Organizational and prioritization skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and proficiency with operating a computer and using Microsoft Office and other required products.
ViaQuest Home Health is a Medicare Home Health Agency that offers comprehensive services including skilled services prescribed by a physician and overseen by a Registered Nurse Case Manager, as well as non-skilled services that are performed by certified home health aides.
ViaQuest was founded in 1999 with the sole purpose of becoming the Provider of Choice in the healthcare industry. With over 1,500 employees located in 19 counties throughout Ohio and Pennsylvania, ViaQuest has the scale and stability of a large company yet the commitment to local relationships found in a small company. Each ViaQuest location has an Executive Director with the resources and authority to deliver the customer service you demand and if desired or needed, the founder and owner, Rich Johnson, is just one phone call away. Furthermore, each ViaQuest location is only a three hour drive from the home office in Dublin, Ohio. Big Company resources with small company relationships!
Working at ViaQuest is a challenging, rewarding, and fun proposition. The management team at ViaQuest has created a unique culture that enables each employee to passionately pursue the goals of our company. We work hard. We work smart. And when it's time to play, we can do that with the best of them. ViaQuest encourages its team to use their strengths, build on their weaknesses, and have fun doing it. The camaraderie that has been generated is unmatched in the health care industry.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media