Home Health Aide
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
ViaQuest Hospice and ViaQuest Home Health are looking for a Home Health Aide to join our growing team in the Cincinnati area. The Home Health Aide position is responsible to provide personal care services under the direction of the RN Case Manager within the guidelines of the Interdisciplinary Team care plan.
• Describe the activities of daily living and demonstrate the ability to use techniques to assist the patient to meet these activities.
• Demonstrate the ability to document according to established plan of care and professional standards.
• Adhere to the established plan of care and professional standards.
• Report changes in the patient's condition or family situation immediately by notifying the RN and Clinical Director.
• Practice universal precautions according to OSHA regulations and company policy.
• Maintain current knowledge and practice of infectious disease protocols.
• Provide emotional support and compassionate care to the patient and family unit, including, but not limited to: demonstrate listening skills, offer encouragement when appropriate, practice patience in voice and manner.
• Must maintain current certification per Ohio Department of Health Nurse Aide Registry, as applicable.
• Minimum 21 years of age. High school diploma/GED required.
• Valid Ohio driver's license, personal automobile insurance and driving record which allows candidates to be covered by agency insurance.
• Current and ongoing competency as a Hospice Home Health Aide is required, as well as CPR certification.
• Must have an acceptable background check that meets company and regulatory requirements.
• Scheduled hours based on client availability. Candidate must be willing to work a flexible schedule.
ViaQuest Home Health is a Medicare Home Health Agency that offers comprehensive services including skilled services prescribed by a physician and overseen by a Registered Nurse Case Manager, as well as non-skilled services that are performed by certified home health aides.
ViaQuest Hospice supports a team approach and works together with patients, families, physicians and caregivers to develop a personalized plan enabling patients to spend their final days living in comfort, and dying with dignity and respect.
ViaQuest was founded in 1999 with the sole purpose of becoming the Provider of Choice in the healthcare industry. With over 1,500 employees located in 19 counties throughout Ohio and Pennsylvania, ViaQuest has the scale and stability of a large company yet the commitment to local relationships found in a small company. Each ViaQuest location has an Executive Director with the resources and authority to deliver the customer service you demand and if desired or needed, the founder and owner, Rich Johnson, is just one phone call away. Furthermore, each ViaQuest location is only a three hour drive from the home office in Dublin, Ohio. Big Company resources with small company relationships!
Working at ViaQuest is a challenging, rewarding, and fun proposition. The management team at ViaQuest has created a unique culture that enables each employee to passionately pursue the goals of our company. We work hard. We work smart. And when it's time to play, we can do that with the best of them. ViaQuest encourages its team to use their strengths, build on their weaknesses, and have fun doing it. The camaraderie that has been generated is unmatched in the health care industry.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media