- Cincinnati, OH, USA
ViaQuest is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to work on an as needed basis. The Occupational Therapist will be paid by the visit. The Occupational Therapist evaluates, plans, and administers results, recommendations, and physician orders are communicated to other healthcare occupational therapy modalities/regimens to patients in their place of residence for the purpose of developing and restoring function through rehabilitative occupational therapy as prescribed by a physician.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Ensure that changes in patients' clinical status are communicated to other healthcare team members and appropriate company staff in a timely manner both verbally and in writing.
• Ensure that assessment team members and company staff in a timely, accurate and thorough manner.
• Coordinate care planning and delivery with the physician and other healthcare team members and company staff to facilitate optimal patient outcomes.
• Graduate of an accredited occupational therapy school/curriculum and must be licensed as an Occupational Therapist in the state of Ohio.
• Must maintain CEUs per state regulations.
• Two years of occupational therapy experience is preferred, as well as home health or hospice experience.
• Acceptable background check, valid Ohio driver's license, personal liability insurance, and driving record which allows candidates to be covered by agency insurance policy required.
• Must be responsible, mature, flexible and possess excellent decision-making, time management and communication skills.
Also must possess all of the following: a sincere desire to provide service and support to persons in need; the ability to make sound judgments when given guidance and priorities; the ability to work as a team member to maintain consistency and quality in services; and the ability to exchange support, constructive criticism and ideas with other staff members.
ViaQuest Home Health is a Medicare Home Health Agency that offers comprehensive services including skilled services prescribed by a physician and overseen by a Registered Nurse Case Manager, as well as non-skilled services that are performed by certified home health aides.
ViaQuest was founded in 1999 with the sole purpose of becoming the Provider of Choice in the healthcare industry. With over 1,500 employees located in 19 counties throughout Ohio and Pennsylvania, ViaQuest has the scale and stability of a large company yet the commitment to local relationships found in a small company. Each ViaQuest location has an Executive Director with the resources and authority to deliver the customer service you demand and if desired or needed, the founder and owner, Rich Johnson, is just one phone call away. Furthermore, each ViaQuest location is only a three hour drive from the home office in Dublin, Ohio. Big Company resources with small company relationships!
Working at ViaQuest is a challenging, rewarding, and fun proposition. The management team at ViaQuest has created a unique culture that enables each employee to passionately pursue the goals of our company. We work hard. We work smart. And when it's time to play, we can do that with the best of them. ViaQuest encourages its team to use their strengths, build on their weaknesses, and have fun doing it. The camaraderie that has been generated is unmatched in the health care industry.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media