- West Carrollton, OH, USA
- Full Time
ViaQuest Home Health is looking for an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant works cooperatively with all staff in expediting the general flow of all matters pertaining to the office including, but not limited to: reception, word processing, general office/clerical duties, computer equipment/systems, and office décor/appearance. Establish and maintain assigned files in an orderly, complete, and confidential manner as applicable. As appropriate, this person may interact with external sources to foster business-related relationships and increase business.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Participate in the collection, copying, and organizing of payroll information as designated by supervisor.
• Answer incoming phone calls and assure the calls are routed to the correct parties, as assigned.
• Assure maintenance of master forms, policies and rules and regulation books
• Assure all payroll/billing information is turned in on a timely basis.
• Assist with the accurate account managements and/or record-keeping as applicable to petty cash, accounts payable records, bills received, and products ordered.
• High School diploma or GED.
• Candidate must have past experience typing, word processing and general office duties.
• Must possess a valid Ohio driver's license.
• Possess fluent receptive and expressive language skills.
ViaQuest Home Health is a Medicare Home Health Agency that offers comprehensive services including skilled services prescribed by a physician and overseen by a Registered Nurse Case Manager, as well as non-skilled services that are performed by certified home health aides.
ViaQuest was founded in 1999 with the sole purpose of becoming the Provider of Choice in the healthcare industry. With over 1,500 employees located in 19 counties throughout Ohio and Pennsylvania, ViaQuest has the scale and stability of a large company yet the commitment to local relationships found in a small company. Each ViaQuest location has an Executive Director with the resources and authority to deliver the customer service you demand and if desired or needed, the founder and owner, Rich Johnson, is just one phone call away. Furthermore, each ViaQuest location is only a three hour drive from the home office in Dublin, Ohio. Big Company resources with small company relationships!
Working at ViaQuest is a challenging, rewarding, and fun proposition. The management team at ViaQuest has created a unique culture that enables each employee to passionately pursue the goals of our company. We work hard. We work smart. And when it's time to play, we can do that with the best of them. ViaQuest encourages its team to use their strengths, build on their weaknesses, and have fun doing it. The camaraderie that has been generated is unmatched in the health care industry.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media