- Cleveland, OH, USA
- Full Time
The Operations Director is responsible for the management of the overall system of supports and services provided to the individuals, personnel and fiscal management. Assuring the hiring of the highest quality of staff and their complete orientation and ongoing training are of highest priority in this position. Assuring all aspects of the program of services and supports are developed, implemented, coordinated, and monitored meet and exceed regulatory standards is another major responsibility of this position. Fiscal oversight including, but not limited to budget development, implementation and rate negotiation and monitoring of rate based on programmatic changes and assuring fiscal responsibility are also key components. As appropriate, interact with external sources to foster business-related relationships and increase business, by performing marketing duties, including but not limited to: making phone calls, establishing meetings, handing out company literature, and other tasks as approved by VQ Marketing Department. The Operations Director should have direct communication access to the Administrator and all executives within the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain efficient overall operations.
• Assist in the development of and assure implementation of all programmatic policies and procedures, as well as programmatic support systems.
• Facilitate regular site staff meetings.
• Participate in committees, as assigned, that provide education, support, updates and recommendations for needed changes in systems or regulations, etc.
• Complete and submit company reports timely.
• Ensure proper use of site operations to positively impact company practices related to recruitment/retention, scheduling, unemployment claims, workers compensation issues, and client and employee information.
• Enforce compliance for completion, submission, and maintenance of reports, records and other information as required by the company and state or federal departments.
The Operations Director will have a four-year college degree in a field of social services or human services and a minimum of three years of experience in human services OR a minimum of seven years experience in the field of developmental disabilities (in absence of a four-year college degree). A minimum of three years of supervisory/management experience is required. The Operations Director must be responsible, mature, flexible and possess excellent decision-making, time management and communication skills. Valid Ohio driver's license, full personal automobile insurance coverage, and driving record which allows candidate to be covered by agency insurance policy required.
ViaQuest Day Services operates day habilitation and vocational programs across Ohio with skills training including cooking, laundry, money management, fitness and computer use, and vocational programs such as cleaning and janitorial services, furniture assembly, general office work, office supply warehousing and coordination. We also provide community outings, sensory rooms and transportation services.
We founded ViaQuest in 1999 with one clear and simple vision ' to be the healthcare Company of choice for the people we serve, the employees we serve, and our respected partners.
Our hearts beat with the conviction that every person has the right to choose. To select a company where they will receive the very best and brightest services. To live where they wish. To work for the best company with the best associates, where everyone is valued and respected.
The People We Serve
• Individuals with developmental disabilities residentially, in small community-based settings while also providing innovative day array or employment services.
• Aging adults in their setting of choice – from home health to hospice
• Adults experiencing severe and/or persistent mental health issues
The Employees We Serve
The dedication and talent of our highly diverse and trained staff is one of our greatest strengths. We are honored to have the best employee workforce in healthcare. These individuals have dedicated their lives to serving others in need. This is unmistakable when you see the smiles and listen to the words of those entrusted to our care.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media