- Newark, OH, USA
- Full Time
The Program Director is responsible for management of the overall system of supports and services provided to the individuals served. The primary areas of responsibility for this individual include personnel management and coordination of service delivery. Hiring the highest quality of staff and assuring their complete orientation and ongoing training are a major priority in this position. The Program Director should have direct communication access to the Operations Director, Director and all supervisors within the organization. This individual will interact with external sources to foster business-related relationships and increase business, by performing marketing duties.
• Minimum 21 years of age. High school diploma/GED required.
• Four year college degree in a field of social services or human services preferred.
• Minimum of two years of experience in human services.
• Candidates without a degree that have three years of experience in the field of developmental disabilities may also be considered.
• Previous supervisory/management experience is preferred.
• Valid Ohio driver's license, personal liability automobile insurance, and driving record which allows candidates to be covered by agency insurance policy required.
• Must possess positive interpersonal skills and must work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors, demonstrating a supportive attitude.
• The Program Director will supervise the Support Service Specialist and Support Service Coordinator positions, as well as other positions as assigned.
ViaQuest Residential Services provides supported living services to individuals with developmental disabilities, including home-maker personal care, health management, medication administration, behavior support, money management, socialization and community involvement, and vacation planning and staffing. Our staff is second-to-none, highly skilled and trained to give the highest quality of care possible.
ViaQuest was founded in 1999 with the sole purpose of becoming the Provider of Choice in the healthcare industry. With over 1,500 employees located in 19 counties throughout Ohio and Pennsylvania, ViaQuest has the scale and stability of a large company yet the commitment to local relationships found in a small company. Each ViaQuest location has an Executive Director with the resources and authority to deliver the customer service you demand and if desired or needed, the founder and owner, Rich Johnson, is just one phone call away. Furthermore, each ViaQuest location is only a three hour drive from the home office in Dublin, Ohio. Big Company resources with small company relationships!
Working at ViaQuest is a challenging, rewarding, and fun proposition. The management team at ViaQuest has created a unique culture that enables each employee to passionately pursue the goals of our company. We work hard. We work smart. And when it's time to play, we can do that with the best of them. ViaQuest encourages its team to use their strengths, build on their weaknesses, and have fun doing it. The camaraderie that has been generated is unmatched in the health care industry.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media