- Westerville, OH, USA
- Full Time
ViaQuest Day Services is currently seeking motivated individuals to work in the field of Developmental Disabilities as a Program Director. The Program Director is responsible for management of the overall system of supports and services provided to the individuals served. The primary areas of responsibility for this individual include personnel management and coordination of service delivery. Hiring the highest quality of staff and assuring their complete orientation and ongoing training are a major priority in this position. Assuring that all aspects of the program of services and supports are developed, implemented, coordinated and monitored to the highest degree possible is another major responsibility of this position. As appropriate, interact with external sources to foster business-related relationships and increase business. The Program Director should have direct communication access to the Operations Director and all supervisors within the organization.
• Four year college degree in a field of social services or human services may be preferred, but is not required.
• Experience in the field of developmental disabilities may be preferred, but is not required.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Previous supervisory/management experience is preferred.
• The Program Director must be responsible, mature, flexible, and possess solid decision-making, time management and communication skills.
• Must possess positive interpersonal skills and must work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors, demonstrating a supportive attitude.
• The Program Director must have a valid Ohio driver's license, full personal automobile insurance coverage, reliable transportation and a driving record which allows candidate to be covered by the agency's insurance policy.
Quest for Independence, a ViaQuest company, operates day habilitation and vocational programs across Ohio with skills training including cooking, laundry, money management, fitness and computer use, and vocational programs such as cleaning and janitorial services, furniture assembly, general office work, office supply warehousing and coordination. We also provide community outings, sensory rooms and transportation services.
ViaQuest was founded in 1999 with the sole purpose of becoming the Provider of Choice in the healthcare industry. With over 1,500 employees located in 19 counties throughout Ohio and Pennsylvania, ViaQuest has the scale and stability of a large company yet the commitment to local relationships found in a small company. Each ViaQuest location has an Executive Director with the resources and authority to deliver the customer service you demand and if desired or needed, the founder and owner, Rich Johnson, is just one phone call away. Furthermore, each ViaQuest location is only a three hour drive from the home office in Dublin, Ohio. Big Company resources with small company relationships!
Working at ViaQuest is a challenging, rewarding, and fun proposition. The management team at ViaQuest has created a unique culture that enables each employee to passionately pursue the goals of our company. We work hard. We work smart. And when it's time to play, we can do that with the best of them. ViaQuest encourages its team to use their strengths, build on their weaknesses, and have fun doing it. The camaraderie that has been generated is unmatched in the health care industry.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media